In this article, we’ll walk through embedding Wistia videos into the Immerse pages of your Turtl Docs. Embedding a video allows readers to watch the content while staying in the Doc itself. It also means you can collect video metrics, seeing how many readers watched the video and for how long. Let’s get started.
Find the link on Wistia
1. Navigate to the Wistia video you want to embed
2. Click on Embed & Share
3. Click on the down arrow below SEO Metadata
4. Copy the Embed URL link
Insert your video
1. Within the Immerse editor, place your cursor where you want to insert your video and select the video widget.
2. Paste the copied embed URL
3. Once you have added the URL, click Upload. A thumbnail of your video will now be visible within your content and your readers will be able to view the video in your Turtl Doc.
Resizing your video
Find out more about how to resize your video and other widgets here.