Standard Turtl forms
Turtl provides a standard lead capture form designed to allow your readers to sign up to hear more from you. The form allows for name and email capture and you can choose to enable it on the back page of your Story or as an optional block to view immerse content. You can view the details of those readers who provided their details (sign-ups) within the analytics dashboard.
Form visible on the back page
Choose to turn the form on and off on the Story back page within the Turtl editor, it's designed to encourage your reader to sign up to hear more from you in the future when they have finished your content.
Form used to block content
You can turn the form on and off within the immerse editor, it's designed to encourage your reader to sign up in order to keep reading an immerse level.
Customising the form
This standard form can be replaced with a custom form from another service, such as Pardot, Marketo, SailThru or your own custom solution. Please note this is a customisable feature and we will provide you with a quote for completing the work.
Any form is eligible for use if it satisfies the following:
- It can be embedded via iframe
- It can be served over https
- It can redirect to a custom location on submission
- It can have custom CSS applied to it
Follow the steps below to start using your custom form with Turtl.
- Send a link to your custom form to email@example.com
- The form will be checked against the above requirements and we will provide a cost for integration
- Custom CSS and a redirect location will be provided
- Add the custom CSS and configure your form to redirect to the correct location after submission
- When complete, we will help you perform testing to ensure data is captured correctly
- there is a charge for the styling and support work involved in setting up your form which varies depending on the platform you wish to embed from. Please speak to your customer success manager for more information.
- for individualised analytics to continue to function properly with a custom form in place, a suitable CRM integration must be in place. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.